The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted our 2019-20 Competition Year with 10 of the scheduled competitions abandoned. This has impacted members accumulation of ranking points for team selections in the 2022 Representative Teams and also qualifying for the 2020 Nationals scheduled for Feb 2021 in Tasmania. The Board has made the following decisions to enable members to make competition preparations for the coming year:
- Members may nominate ONE competition result from any state competition to be held between 1 July and 31 December 2020 to be ADDED AS ONE OF THE BEST TWO State based competition rankings up until 30 June 2020.
- The nominated competition result will be EXCLUDED from results for the 2020-21 Competition Year to avoid double counting.
- Members wishing to exercise the right to nominate one competition result must do so in writing to the FFA National Records Officer firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31 December 2020
- The adjusted rankings for the 2019-20 Competition Year will be published in early January 2021.
- Team selections for the 2022 representative teams and also progression to the 2020 Nationals will be undertaken in the normal manner based on the adjusted rankings for the 2019-20 Competition Year.
If members have any questions please reach out and contact the Board.