The 2020 Annual General Meeting of members of Fly Fish Australia Incorporated (ABN 44 617 030 553) will be held as follows:
- Date: Thursday 3rd December 2020
- Time : 7.30pm
- Location: Due to Covid-19 pandemic the meeting will be an Online ‘Zoom’ Virtual Meeting – advance registration required by attendees – email your registration name and email address to FFA National Secretary email@example.com
Attendance and Registration for AGM
Members must register with the National Secretary up to 48 hours prior to the meeting. Once registered an email will be sent to registered participants 24 hours prior to the AGM containing information on how to join web-conferencing software. This is an essential part of the process for administrative/logistical reasons.
The business to be conducted at the FFA Annual General Meeting is as follows:
- President’s Welcome.
- Apologies and Attendance
- Confirmation of Minutes of AGM held on 7th December 2019
- Presentation of President’s Report
- Presentation of Annual Report
- Auditors Report and Statement to Members – Financial Affairs of the Association (s48 Assoc. Incorp. Act NSW)
- Special Resolution to amend Clause 11a of the Constitution – Membership age
- Special Resolution to amend Clause 13 of the Constitution – Membership description ‘Youth Member’
- Election of Office Bearers – Board Election 2020/21
- Appointment of Auditors
- General Business
Proxy and Voting Form
A member who is entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting may appoint a proxy to vote on his or her behalf. The person appointed proxy must be a member of FFA and the National Secretary must receive the proxy not less than 7 days before the time of the meeting (received by 7:30pm Thursday 26th November 2020). If you wish to appoint a proxy, you must complete the proxy form and return it in accordance with the instructions.
As per the FFA Constitution, each member that pays a membership fee is entitled to one vote (Member and Youth Member). Members belonging to the Life Membership class of membership are entitled to one vote each.
Member of F.I.P.S. Mouche