Postponement of Victorian Competitions – 1 September 2020

The VIC chapter recently held a meeting to discuss their Round One and Round Two competitions.
After a lengthy discussion, it was decided that the risk was too high for the competitions to go-ahead on the dates as originally scheduled. It was unanimously decided to postpone both competitions until next year at dates to be confirmed.
We apologise for the inconvenience and hope every body is staying safe during these troubling months.